RUANG HATI DAN IMAJINASI

BERIKAN HATIMU RUANG DAN BIARKAN IMAJINASIMU DATANG

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

SOYJOY healthylicious


Yaay, i am very excited knowing that Soyjoy hold an event whose the Grand Prize is having a trip to Osaka Japan. It WOWS me for sure. hehehe. I always want to go to Japan since i was a kid. This always be my dream up till now. Andddd, i feel that my dream is going closer to be coming true! yihaaaaaa. I will do anything to make it come true.
This event is very fascinating! It concerns about health, that's why it brings out "healthylicious, The Wonder of Soy" for the theme of this event. As we know, Soyjoy is a kind of snack that made from soy bean. There are a lot of advantages that soy bean has. ahhhh, i can hardly wait for this even to be started over. I wanna get the wonder of soyjoy!!! i hope i can be the finalist and the next healthylicious person. Amiiiin. *fingercrossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment