RUANG HATI DAN IMAJINASI

BERIKAN HATIMU RUANG DAN BIARKAN IMAJINASIMU DATANG

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

my current mood through songs

i just wanna share my current mood to you guys through the songs i'm currently listening. here they are:

mood #1

when i listen to these songs, i feel something in common, i don't know, i feel an emptiness, feel so lost, i don't know where i am or i am heading to right now.. and i'm just thinking to compile these songs, and yesss,,this is my mood through these songs.

Bon Iver - Calgary
Eddie Vedder - No Ceiling
Death in Vegas - Girls
Bon Iver - Michicant
Oasis - Sunday Morning
Sean Lennon - Parachute
Easter Island - Proud
Sore - Setengah Lima
Sigur Ros - Ara Batur

mood #2

this compilation is my lullaby. i play it when i can't get a wink of sleep.. but this is my current lullaby. i sometimes replace the track with the new one, based on my mood. haha

The Moldy Peaches - Anyone else but you
The Do - When i last home
Mae - Skyline Drive
Joseph Gordon Levitt - I don't want to live on the moon
Rosi Golan feat William Fitzsimmons - Hazy
Zee Avi - Is this the end
The Do - Song for lovers
Tahiti 80 - Take me back
Alexi Murdoch - At your door

mood #3

i used to play music when i take a shower, yessss, music in the bathroom. hahaha. and this is one of my morning track lists that boost my mood,,

Phoenix - 1901
The Strokes - Someday
Franz Ferdinand - Take me out
The Black Keys - Tighten up
Buddy Holly and The crickets - That'll be the day
Sajama Cut - Paintings/Paintings
Mogwai - San Pedro
Phoenix - Napoleon says

mood #3

another compilation that will soothe my nerves. check em out

Cocoon - Mother
Beach Fossils - Face it
Seabear - I sing i swim
Eddie Vedder - Hard sun
Keane - somewhere only we know
The Cardigans - Sick and The tired
Math and Physics Club - White and Grey
Cranberries - Linger
The Weepies - They're in love, Where am i
Jaymay - Blue skies

i promise i will upload the mixtapes, you can't feel the soul if you listen to the songs separately. you must listen the whole package, naon seh vus,, ahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment