RUANG HATI DAN IMAJINASI

BERIKAN HATIMU RUANG DAN BIARKAN IMAJINASIMU DATANG

Thursday, January 5, 2012

What the hell happened with you, hey my head? stop acting like you need much care from  me. no i would not give a damn of u! please, be cooperative! come on, i need you, to get along with me, through my days, through my hardship! Besides, I plan to extend my study and for the first step i have to get some test to pass through it. FRANKLY, i am not able to think, concentrate, focus, it hurts! it hurts! it's only pain that i feel. please,,,,, i beg you. i wanna pass the test. i wanna pass it. i wanna extend my study, i wanna pursue my dreams. can you just disappear? what should i do to make you listen to me?
i know any kind of pains. heartbreaking? cheating? failure? what else? it's all pains! i have experienced those! many times! and i didn't even take any medication to cure those pains. i'm strong!! VERY STRONG! so please,, it is not a big deal. you're nothing. you're just a little pain that need to be rested. not to be felt. am i correct? please,, disappear. i'm begging you!

No comments:

Post a Comment