RUANG HATI DAN IMAJINASI

BERIKAN HATIMU RUANG DAN BIARKAN IMAJINASIMU DATANG

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

pencil drawing

it's been ages not to doodle something out. yes, i miss doodling during the class, doodling when i was trying to pay attention to my boring lecture. ooppss. i miss drawing abstract thing. ha-ha. i can't draw actually, everytime i start to sketch something, it turns out abstract. hahaha. but i want master it, seriously! and i'll never stop learning!!! ((: and this pencil drawing (following picture) is a gift from my best buddy, Daniella. He mailed it to my address! he said that he wanted me to keep drawing ( i was so gloomy, pathetic, yes i was so broken-hearted at that time) and asked me to make my drawing colorful. i have once drawed angry birds full cast and hellogoodbye band for him (someday i'll post it). he liked it. 


and the one who is circled by red pen is Daniella, this photo was taken a long time ago. we have been friends for about 5 years. he's my best buddy. always.

he looks like a lil boy posing like that! i don't like it! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment